Love to learn in a group setting?
We offer small group, online clinical supervision for Provisional Psychologists, Clinical Psychology Registrars and Registered Psychologists.
Why choose online Group Supervision?
If you love to learn collaboratively, small-group, online clinical supervision might be for you.
With a maximum of five participants per group, and only two intakes a year, your supervisor creates group topics to enhance your skills.
Cover broad topics related to practice.
Reflect and share with other participants.
Attend your supervision from anywhere.
Meet your core competencies for registration.
How does Group Supervision work?
- Register your interest via the contact form below.
- Speak with your potential supervisor to discuss your needs and your supervision journey.
- If we’re a good fit, we’ll create a Supervision Agreement and Gavin or Natalie can be listed as a Secondary Supervisor.
- Attend your Supervision sessions each month for 12 months. Group sessions are 1.5 hours long.
- Groups are held online over Zoom.
- All groups will be closed groups to ensure you go through this process with the same group of clinicians.
We offer groups focused on content that develops the knowledge and skills of early-career psychologists in line with Psychology Board of Australia core competencies.
- Trauma-Informed Care
- PTSD and TF-CBT
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Child Protection
- Family systems
- Behavioural experiments
- Anxiety in children and adolescents
- Risk assessment and safety planning
- Intellectual disability
- ADHD and trauma
Our sessions last for 90 minutes, and each session is $100.
Groups run from January to December. Currently we have two groups with offerings for the third Monday of each month (6.30-8pm) and the third Wednesday of each month (7-8.30pm).
Why choose Psychology Training and Supervision?
All of our psychology supervisors are AHPRA board-approved, and Natalie and Gavin have over 10 years of clinical experience in child and adolescent mental health. They’ve worked in both outpatient and inpatient mental health services, where they provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of children, adolescents and families.
We’re particularly passionate about evidence-based interventions for adolescent and child trauma. In addition to PTS, we also train registered mental health professionals in the Mannarino, Cohen and Deblinger model of Trauma-Focused CBT (TF-CBT) through TF-CBT Australia.